Peter Sellers





Hello, I´d like to talk with the Chief Inspector, are you on the phone?

Clouseau: Yes, this is Chief Inspector Clouseau speaking on the pheaun.

Inspector did you know this is your birthday today?


Clouseau: Yes, I kneow that, I kneow that.




Inspector, when did you arrive at the heaven, what did you asked?

Clouseau: Is there anybody hiding there in the dark?


                       How can you guess that’s anybody hiding in the dark?

Clouseau: Facts, my friend, facts! Nothing matters but the facts. Without them the science of criminal investigation is nothing more than a guessing game. 




What can you tell me about the life, inspector?

Clouseau: Yes, well, life is not all shoot-shoot, bang-bang, you know. 


                           What else?

Clouseau: There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them. 


Do you still suspecting everyone?


Clouseau: Yes, yes. I suspect everyone.

But you will report only to me OK?


Clouseau: And what makes you think I trust you? 


What can you tell us about the chief inspector profession?

It won't be easy, that is why I have always failed where others have succeeded.

I realized that Osama Bin Laden still carring a bomb in the sky. Do you know what kind of a bomb it is?


Clouseau: Yes, the exploding kind.

Oh, my God.


Clouseau: Mine, too.







I just call to wish you happy birthday. For me you´re a genius. Thank you for every laugh and fun that you still giving to me.


Clouseau: Please send congratulations for the commissioner and the little commissioners.

Yes, I´ll tell them. See you. Bye, bye and happy birthday Chief Inspector.


As your gift for us, thanks for the memorable scene below. Whenever I whatch it, I laught as it was the first time.





Comentários

  1. Pra mim essa sequência está entre as dez mais das comédias em cinema!

    Peter Sellers era genial!

    mas o melhor é vê-la ao lado do Marcelo, são duas gargalhadas, as com o film e as do meu irmão!

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Balanço Primeiro Turno Brasileirão 2012

O consumo per capita das maiores torcidas do Brasil

Preto e Branco ou Colorido?